CLF Ventures bridges the public and private sectors to advance innovative, market-based solutions that benefit the environment, society, and our clients’ bottom line.
We work with corporate, government, and non-profit clients to:
- Bring transformative products and technologies to market
- Assist in facility siting
- Cultivate replicable, new business models
- Navigate critical regulatory or stakeholder issues
- Operate both sustainably and profitably
As the strategy-consulting arm of Conservation Law Foundation, one of the country’s leading environmental organizations, we leverage our relationships, skills, policy acumen, and reputation to deliver insights and strategies that traditional firms cannot.
Working with CLF Ventures signals that a project, innovation, or complex initiative will exceed public expectations and environmental standards, helping to move it beyond compliance to innovation.